Brass Threaded Fittings, Brass Hose Fittings – (NPT, BSPT, Metric Thread)
Grease, fuels, LP and Natural gas (available on special order), refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems., these fittings are completely interchangeable with full pattern fittings, but have been modified in some way. This modification is usually in the length of the pipe threads. Used in plumbing and light industrial applications.
- Vibration resistance – Fair resistance to vibration and pipe movement depending upon conditions.
- Advantages – Fewer leaks in the system, Large range of sizes and configurations (extruded/barstocked, hex forged, nickel plated/round forged).
- Conformance – Meets functional requirements of the SAE J530 (Automotive Pipe Fittings), SAE J531 (Drain Plugs) and of ASA, ASME.
- Temperature Range: -65°F to +250°F (-53°C to +121°C) range at maximum operating pressures.
- Working Pressure: 1200 PSI Maximum based on size always consult tubing/pipe specifications.
1. Tighten approximately 2-1/2 turns past hand tight.
2. Fittings with Everseal tighten two turns past hand tight. Brittle materials require special cautions
3. Thread Sizes: M10, M12, M16, M22, UNF 10, 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/4
4. Thread Types: NPT, NPSF, NPTF, Metric, BSPT, BSPP, UNF